- Email me at vegplotting at gmail dot com
- I'm also around on Twitter: @malvernmeet is my chatty twitterid, which I set up when I arranged the garden bloggers get together at Malvern a couple of years ago and has kinda carried on since...
- Veg Plotting also has a shiny new Facebook page. Go on give it a Like! Even better, write on my Wall :)
I particularly welcome you getting in touch if you've been trying to leave a Comment on my blog or have had another problem. I love solving these when they happen, but can only do so if you tell me about the difficulty you're having.
VP is for hire
I welcome enquiries regarding freelance and social media opportunities. Have a look at my Clips Page for examples and further information. I'm working with some great publications and companies already, but still have room for a couple more!
Work with a top UK gardening blog!
I accept advertising from companies with a good fit with my content. Have a look at my Advertising Page for more information.
I occasionally run competitions and exclusive offers on my blog. I also conduct honest reviews of those items I've been offered which I need for my gardening, or other day to day activities. NB I currently have a review backlog of around three months.
- I do not accept written content for my blog as I have plenty of my own ideas lined up already. If you'd like to sponsor my content in some way, then do get in touch.
- Whilst the links I use are no follow, Veg Plotting is still a great blog to help you raise your company's profile!
- I always disclose my links with companies and also follow the Blog With Integrity guidelines.