- Email me at vegplotting at gmail dot com, or use the Contact Form at the bottom of this Page
- I'm also around on Twitter. @malvernmeet is my chatty twitterid, which I set up when I arranged the garden bloggers get together at Malvern a couple of years ago and has kinda carried on since...
- Veg Plotting also has a shiny Facebook page with plenty of different content to here. Go on give it a Like! Even better, leave me a cheery message :)
- I'm also experimenting with Instagram as @vegplotting, with some familiar content, plus pictures fresh and new
I particularly welcome you getting in touch if you've been trying to leave a Comment on my blog or have had another problem. I love solving these when they happen, but can only do so if you tell me about the difficulty you're having.
VP is for hireI welcome enquiries regarding freelance and social media opportunities. Have a look at my Clips Page for examples and further information. I'm working with some great publications and companies already, but still have room for a couple more.
Work with a top UK gardening blog!
I accept advertising and sponsorship of my own original work from companies with a good fit with my content. Have a look at my Work With Me Page for more information.
I conduct honest reviews of those items I'm offered which I need for my gardening, or other day to day activities. NB I currently have a review backlog of around three months. Take the above link to my Work With Me Page for more information.
- I do not accept written content for my blog as I have plenty of my own ideas lined up already. Sponsorship of my content instead is a viable alternative. Do get in touch to discuss how we might work together.
- Whilst the links I use are no follow, Veg Plotting is still a great blog to help you raise your company's profile.
- I always disclose my links with companies (it's the law) and also follow the Blog With Integrity guidelines.