Heeeerrrrre's trouble!


I'd like to introduce you to Jess, our black & white scamp of a cat. This pic was taken by my Non-Allotmenteering Husband, or NAH for short. I'll put a translation of this in the Glossary at the side, so you'll know who I'm talking about in future posts.
Jess' favourite trick at the moment is to open the cat flap and escape during the night. She can do this when the flap is locked one way - just to keep her and her brother Skimble in at night. We have to do this if only one of them comes in for their late night supper. She's worked out that if she pulls the flap towards her, the freedom of the garden is hers for the taking!
I'll pop in a companion pic of Skimble in a future post.

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project