Wordless Wednesday: December Daffodils


Comments

  1. I took a picture of snowdrops in Hyde Park on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lu - there are snowdrops which flower at this time of the year, though having said that my 'normal' ones were flowering before Christmas last year! I think these have been fooled into flowering early too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well they certainly brighten things up. I keep forgetting some flower early.
    BTW - I liked the word snizzle - very appropriate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have obviously been talking to my poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, poor confused things. It looks so wrong too, daffs being so "essence of spring".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna - surprise yes, but I don't think they should be blooming just yet. Does anyone know of a December blooming daffodil variety like we have in the snowdrop line?

    EG - I LOVE the word snizzle :)

    Dobby - absolutely ;)

    Janet - I wonder if this happens regularly in Cornwall?

    ReplyDelete

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project