All tanked up

I've just had the rather unusual sight of an Armoured Personnel Carrier hurtling towards me on the A4 between Corsham and Chippenham. It made one hell of a clatter on the road and isn't the kind of thing I normally expect to see round here - Hercules lumbering overhead from RAF Lyneham are the more usual fare. I suspect it must have escaped from the loverly mud of Salisbury Plain and is missing its playmates terribly.

Has anyone else tracked its progress through the county today? Looking at the APC link above, I think it was a Warrior...

Comments

Your essential reads

Jack Go To Bed At Noon

Salad Days: Mastering Lettuce

Testing Times: Tomatoes

Chelsea Fringe 2014: Shows of Hands - Episode I

Things in unusual places #26: Rubber Ducks

Merry Christmas!

The Resilient Garden

#mygardenrightnow: heading into summer with the Chelsea Fringe

That blue flower: A spring spotter's guide

Introducing the #mygardenrightnow project